We currently offer training at 2 locations. Our first training warehouse is located in Sunshine, Victoria. Our 2nd warehouse is located in Elizabeth, South Australia.
At A Gesture, we provide a dedicated team training experience in an active working warehouse through traineeships, SBATs (School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships), and job-seeker training programs. In 2013, 876 students participated in A Gesture’s training program. Two-hundred-and-forty-six of which are rolling enrolments!
A Gesture continues to provide access to quality training for people from a variety of different cultures, genders and socio economic backgrounds. Trainers continue to use quality delivery and assessment methods that cater for the individualised needs of our students, to help them reach their highest potential and gain significant qualifications to allow them not only to rejoin the workforce but secure a satisfactory employment in the workforce.
In 2015 we continue to offer:
• Certificate II and III in Warehousing Operations (TLI21601 & TLI31610)
• Certificate I and II in General Education for Adults (21772VIC & 21773VIC)
• Certificate I in Transition to Employment (22129 VIC)
• Certificate III in Community Services
• Certificate III Parks and Garden
• Certificate II Information Technology and Digital Media
A Gesture has formed a number of partnerships and continues to work with a number of providers to empower individuals to undertake education and training here on site at our facilities.
Below is a list of our current providers and partners:
• WCIG: Sunshine, Werribee, Footscray
• Matchworks: Werribee
• Wise Employment: St Albans
• Hume Valley School
• Hume Central Secondary College
• Sunshine Secondary College
• Melton Specialist School